Did you just buy an Android? Are you switching from an iPhone to an android? Does the thought of migrating your WhatsApp unsettle you? Well, you’re in luck as we are going to show you the easiest ways to migrate your WhatsApp from your iPhone to your android with these easy steps.
WhatsApp has come to be a very important part of people’s lives due to the ability to let us send quick messages to family and friends while being easy to use and being secure as well. So when you switch to a new phone, it is only normal to be worried about transferring your WhatsApp to another phone to another.
You don’t want your important chats to be lost and you want a way to get everything back. Since they both run on different operating systems, there is, unfortunately, no direct way for transferring WhatsApp messages, and migrating your WhatsApp from iPhone to android could be a little more challenging.
However, there is nothing to worry about as these are a few ways to help you.
Transfer Via Email Chat
One of the ways to migrate from iPhone to android is through transferring using your email chat. Here’s a step by step instruction.
- Open your WhatsApp on your iPhone
- Go to setting > chat setting> chat history> email chat.
- Select the particular WhatsApp chat you want to migrate from your iPhone to your android.
- You would be warmed of the size of the media files
- You can choose to attach or remove the media.
- Type in any email address you want to add it with. Then click send.
- Login into the email on your Android and get your chars in a TXT format. Now you can access it any time you want.
Transfer using backup
Transferring through backup is another easy way to go about your migration. Here’s a step by step instruction on how to do it.
- Open you WhatsApp on your iPhone
- Go to settings > chats > chat backup.
- Select backing up your messages to your cloud.
- Then uninstall your WhatsApp on your open
- Install in on your android
- Sign in with the same WhatsApp account as you used on the iPhone.
- You’ll get a notification that message backup has been found.
- Select restore.
Now, it’s important to remember that these steps are pretty easy to follow. If you have any problems with fixing, just try to remember that it’s not hard.
Remember to follow these steps carefully to ensure that they work out just right for you. Here’s a quicker way to migrate WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. By implementing these changes effectively, you can be sure that you are on your way to being a pro.
So why not try out today? Your new WhatsApp awaits you in all its glory!